Start 17 January 2021, online. This mentorship will help you to gain confidence in teaching as well as feeling comfortable leading groups.
In this mentorship we will look at:
- Starting a development circle and arranging workshops.
- Creating a supportive and encouraging learning environment.
- Balancing between planned content and inspired teaching.
- Adapting classes for the participant’s level of experience.
- Understanding group dynamics and how to manage them.
- Helping you discover your unique style of teaching.
This program is limited to 6 students intermediate and above.
This mentorship includes:
- 4 x 3h online sessions. The classes are a combination of lectures and practical exercises. Q&A will also be available.
- Some work to prepare between the sessions.
- Private Facebook group for the participants.
- 3 x 1h individual mentoring sessions with Annevi (online) to help move you forward in your development. The individual sessions will be spaced out between the group sessions and will be an opportunity to look at your work.
Dates and times for the online classes:
Sunday 17 January
Sunday 14 February
Sunday 14 March
Sunday 18 April
Time: Sunday 19:00-22:00 Stockholm time, Central European Time. This is equivalent to: 10AM Vancouver /11AM Denver /1PM New York /6PM London
Attendees can request refunds up to 30 days before your event’s start date. The Eventbrite fees are non refundable, and will not be returned to the ticket buyer when a refund is processed. No refunds are given for cancelations less than 30 days before the event start.
Disclaimer & Legal:
By participating in this course, you agree to take part in a spiritual development course associated to mediumship and psychic development. All spiritual development is a form of experiment. No claims are made and results cannot be guaranteed. The exercises and readings are for guidance only. Each attendant is responsible for his or her own choices and actions.